Our mission is to offer a quality Christian educational program which is respectful of diverse faith traditions.
We provide a safe, nurturing environment where preschool children:
- Experience the joy of learning;
- Grow friendships with other children and relationships with safe adults;
- Practice social skills through both structured and unstructured activities;
- Develop foundational skills and the knowledge base necessary for beginning Kindergarten;
- Hear central stories of the Bible, sing songs of the faith. and pray together with others.
We’re excited to announce our move to a four-day a week program this year! This change comes as a way to better prepare your child for his/her transition into a five-day week kindergarten. This additional day will give us many exciting opportunities to enhance your child’s Pre-K learning.
Our church family provides partial scholarships to families in need of financial assistance. More information is available on the registration form. Proof of need is part of this application process.