Lewistown Presbyterian Preschool began using Frogstreet curriculum in 2018. This comprehensive and engaging material is designed around the latest research in early brain development and authored by leaders in early childhood education who have applied this research to the preschool classroom environment. Daily activities revolve around a monthly theme which is integrated into each learning component; songs, movement, literacy lessons, and play and practice centers.
- Offers daily routines that develop social and emotional skills
- Recognizes and values individual differences
- Meets Pennsylvania learning standards for early childhood education
- Utilizes “Conscious Discipline”, a social/emotional program that creates learning environments where a child knows that she/he is safe and that she/he is loved unconditionally. From this foundation, the child learns how to solve conflicts, manage her/his emotions, and take responsibility for her/his actions.
- Embraces the joy of learning each day!